Monday, February 4, 2008

ROL

she's not kidding.




i have big decisions to finalize in the next 48 hours... at least dreams about steve zader living in my old house and finding my initials carved in my closet trump the "I-DON'T-WANT-TO-GO-DOWN-THAT-CAREER-PATH" nightmares of the night before.

nothing is irreversible, nothing is irreversible. but i can't back out of this once i certify the list. but anyone can do a year of anything, right?

i'm so close, and i'm getting scared.



but.... also, really excited. its finally okay for me to devote time to things other than professional training. let's hope i remember how to do that.


on another note: i'm healing. but i miss talking. i want to be his friend again but the non-returned message of mid-december haunts my mind ad makes me wonder if he doesn't want the same. all i have to say is that if he's punishing me for needing time to be okay before being his friend, i dont even want to be his friend... because after everything, the least he could give me was time.

the very, very least.

but i do miss that one who was my best friend for 1.5 years.



i'm a lot better... i never thought i would be this okay again. but i am. and i'll be even more okay as time goes on, and things progress. :)

No comments: